- Think simple ballet movements spiked with cardio bursts to pumping music.
-From the barre, to the center and across the floor!
-You will leave feeling stronger!
Taught by Sue
- Strong abs contribute significantly to overall body strength.
-This class is designed to firm up your transverse, obliques, and rectus abdominus, while giving you a full-body workout.
-Leave class leaner, longer, stronger, and more confident!
Taught by Elease and Sue
BUDIKA BARRE BEATS
- This is a high-energy, fun, and challenging workout that will take your poise to the next level while strengthening + toning your muscles and developing your flexibility.
- From the ballet barre to the yoga mat and across the floor, this class incorporates traditional ballet, Pilates, yoga, light weights, and resistance training to work on controlled muscular endurance and cardio.
- Ballet slippers or sticky socks are recommended but not necessary.
-BYO Yoga mat or borrow one from us!
- Taught by Sue, Elease, and Anita.
CARDIO HIP HOP
- If you are looking to sweat while picking up some rad dance moves, then this class is for you!
- Follow along with the instructor and you’ll leave with some solid choreo to show off at your next girls night out.
- Bring your personality, attitude and sneakers!
- Taught by Elease, Josh, Julia, and Reiko
- Buti means “the cure to something hidden or kept secret.”
- This calorie-scorching workout fuses power yoga with cardio-intensive tribal dance + body sculpting primal movement; not your ordinary yoga class.
- Grounded on a yoga mat, you’ll be taken on a journey throughout all the planes of motion of your body constantly spiraling to find your very own Buti.
- Side effects often include a boost in self-confidence.
- We usually practice Buti in booty shorts, barefooted or with sticky socks, and with our hair down; but it’s really up to you how you feel best in this practice.
- Taught by Sue, Elease, Agape, and Katie.
- Walk like Beyonce, Purr like the Pussycat Dolls and Work like Britney! This class combines sassy, video style choreography with a touch of elegant old school burlesque.
- We’ll start with some basic technique and across the floor moves like sexy jazz walks and hip bumps. We cover all styles and genres of music and use props and costume pieces from time to time.
- Dress to impress or for comfort. High heels and fishnets are encouraged! Character shoes or your clubbing heels are the best way to get started, or come barefoot and try it Barbie-feet style ;)
- Taught by Kixxi Galore
- This Jazz class incorporates all of the best parts of a dance class with a 20 minute dedicated cardio element.
- Jazz has the perfect blend of warm-up, stretching, cardio dance, technique across the floor, and choreography that encompasses a variety of dance styles and music.
- Dress comfortably and funky and bring on your jazz shoes, ballet slippers, or socks.
- Taught by Elease
- The OG of all barre methods. It’s never too late to learn or rediscover ballet, one of the most fundamental and beautiful traditions of western art.
- The class covers barre, center floor, and across the floor in a mix of adagios and allegros.
- Ballet slippers are encouraged but not necessary. Wear comfortable clothing for stretching.
- Taught by Elease, Sue, Anita, and Traci.
-A vinyasa-based flow that combines sculpting methods + breath work to lean and tone your body.
-In only 45 min, get total body workout!
Taught by Katie
Inspired by the legacy of our fave Pop Queens, this series will prepare you for the stage!
Video Vixens is a performance-based 8-week series in which you will learn and perform a full choreography. Price included in BUDIKA SWAM membership, or $160 for the entire session (includes performance fee)
FIRST 8-WEEK SESSION:
STARTS FEB 1ST
SONG: VOGUE by MADONNA
CHOREOGRAPHER: ERIKA SAW aka KIXXI GALORE
HIP HOP CHOREOGRAPHY
Join JOSH BURKS in this 8-week performance-based class!
Focus on choreography and performance.
Rehearse. Perform. Get Confident.
FIRST 8-WEEK SESSION:
STARTS FEB 4TH
PERFORMANCE: APRIL 1ST
THE MOVE METHOD
- A 3D restorative movement practice.
- You’ll be able to relieve pain, prevent injury, and restore posture.